Media Literacy - Testing !

Hi all! Well it's been a while I did not upload any posts in my blog. I was quite flabbergasted when I enrolled to Media Literacy course I have to post and update blog regarding about myself as previously my blog was mainly about food and how to lose weight (ironic). Well enough about that. Let's get to know me :

My name is Nur Ain Nordin. Graduated from Limkokwing University of Creative Technology majoring in Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business. Well of course, you might have a bad perception about this university.

With Berna Majuma. She is from Kenya. More specifically at Nairobi. The only girl that I can cry, angry and whatsoever. Only with her. By the way I am sorry for easily getting emotional about assignments!

Started my early employment at the age of 19 years old as barista and International Office trainee. Well eventhough its just a short moment but it was hell of a experience especially dealing with customers. And then I jumped into education industry.

A lot of things happened in this college and I taught entirely a lot of subjects in this college.



I THINK THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH. STAY TUNE FOR MORE DETAILS AS I WILL TELL MY EXPERIENCE IN LANGKAWI!!!

Comments

Popular Posts